Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers (Q&A)
- updated on 09.05.2019 -
Your question is not here? No problem, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you!
1) Do I get a certificate?
Certificates of participation will be issued at the end of the training courses. Up to that moment, you have the time to complete as many courses as you can and even get deeper in each topic included on the portal. The option to download your certificate will be activated once you explore the courses at least on the minimum requirements and fill in the final feedback form plus you pass the final test.
2) How much does it cost to participate in a course/module?
The courses and modules are offered for free during 2019 thanks to the support of ERASMUS + programme and the effort of the project team.
3) Are the badges important?
Yes, they are. We value them and your results will be connected to them, as well.
4) How can I get more badges?
The badges system is presented in each course/module on the Navigation panel -> Current course -> ____ (course) ->Badges -> Course badges
The connection between modules
5) Can I subscribe to all the courses and modules?
Yes, you can and we encourage you to do it if you are interested in them.
6) If I read the text in the course, do I have to watch the video, as well?
Generally, the videos will follow the “red thread” of the written text, but they also include some extra elements.
7) Are the courses available in other languages as well?
All the online modules and training courses are available in English for the beginning and later in Spanish, Italian and Romanian languages. We expect the biggest and the most dynamic group to be the English one.
8) Are there any differences between the modules in the languages in terms of content?
The content is at least 90% similar. There are some differences due to the exploring moments; the English version can have some supplementary elements.
9) Can I still use the platform after I have finished the course?
Yes, you can use the platform for free, later. We strongly encourage you to follow your group as this will help your learning process, as well.
10) How do I check a task being accomplished?
On the main page of the course you have a box (a little square) which is near that particular task; check it by clicking on it.
11) Is it obligatory to enrol in order to follow a course?
Yes. You need to create a user on the platform and enrol yourself in order to follow the modules/courses.
12) How do I create the user on the website?
On the first page, in the right top corner, click on the LOG IN button. Follow the steps there and you will receive a message to confirm your account. Check SPAM folder, as well, sometimes it goes there. Once you create your account you can enrol to any course(s) you want. Take a look at the next questions and answers for more details.
13)How do I enrol to a course?
14) How do I explore, take a course?